Sunday, June 10, 2012

June 4-7, 2012: A very long post! Also trying to power through life.




June 2-7, 2012



Days are rolling by and there is one thing in my life that’s getting worse. So I thought I’d bring my camera as often as I could to force myself to look for interesting things everyday. It’s really difficult, but I try really, really hard to do so. I’m not ready to share what that thing in my life is just yet, but maybe someday I will be. I haven’t even spoken to all my good friends about it. Talking is tough. It makes things much more real.
  • A crappy meeting
  • The making of Yoly’s org video (UP PRO CSSP)
  • Last leg of editing for the Orsem Film!
  • Tagaytay once again 

June 4, 2012


This was when I spent the entire afternoon trying to update my iPhone's iOS and jailbreak.
This was also when I managed to fuck my phone up. At first it booted back up, then it had a lot of complications by not getting out of "pwned DFU mode" until it gave up booting back up all together and all I got was a white screen.
Fortunately, I was able to back up all my contacts, files, etc. and just restored it back to its factory settings without jailbreak. that only happened like, 5 days after this whole mess. 
-_____-




I went to bed and I heard shuffling noises outside my room.





It's Jimbo getting ready for his first day of college! YAY





Good luck, baby boy





In the morning I prepare myself. We had a meeting with some clients who were a little old--late 40s-50s perhaps. I try to look decent.





I wait for my friends to come pick me up. Always talking to a lot of people on Facebook. Always these people as well hahahaha





Eras comes knocking on my door! They usually give me a call because they dislike having to go down the car, but my phone was busted. Sorry!





COMIIING





Hi KIKO.





The Chinese hat was still in the space wagon.





We park outside Josh's place. He was still taking a bath haha







SUCH A WARM DAY. It just penetrates through the car windows. Blahhh





Hurrrr





I have no more photographs of this day after this one. We drove all the way to Makati and the meeting wasn't the most pleasant thing of the day. Parking is hell in Makati and Kiko + Eras had to drive around for almost an hour looking for a parking space. They didn't even get to join in. 



June 5, 2012:

The next day. We helped Yoly out with her promotional video for the org she made in UP (UP PRO CSSP).
I remember waking up and getting really confused because I'd forgotten a lot of things that I said the day before. I wasn't drunk or anything, I was just pretty fucking disoriented. I didn't have a phone so I relied on my natural body clock to wake myself up. I had a dream that I overslept and when I actually woke up, it threw me off. 






I wait outside today. There's my phone.





I'd forgotten that school starts for the younger ones! 
Hi Sebie! Have fun in Prep. :D






I go to Anne's house to panic. I couldn't reach Kiko and we were already late. 





But we get there eventually and we shoot immediately.





Making them do power walks haha





Trying to set up a different angle for the walking. IT WAS A REALLY HOT DAY.





Coming to Kiko's aid with a fan. It didn't help, really.






That shade. So so so close to comfort.





Yolsy. Sorry for making you sit out here under the sunnn





DAMN IT YOLY THAT FACE





We went to the Beach House for lunch





MMMM BEST BARBECUE EVER






We resume shooting and head to a classroom.







Gamma and Yoly.
Stop doing your mommy pose. hahahahahahahahaha





So attractive. All the time.





Josh fixing audio





Kiko fixing the frame





I was supposed to be directing, but come on. Lame pose for the camera first!!






Awkward mic position





Whiteboard marker with chalkdust






We pack up for the last shot





Which was this!





And it doubled as an exit for the 3 of us. Hahahaha bye friends!





Creepy :(((((




Going home early? YES.






But first, stopping by Jollibee. 
"Hi, Sir Francis!"
Jollibee Katipunan is where the drive-thru employess know Kiko by name HAHA





We drop by Josh's house to pick some stuff up (he was going to sleep over Kiko's to edit) and we always pass by this place. 
So full of class





We reach our village and park somewhere to do narration. 
After that.... Taho MMMM





And the twins were outside! SO HANDSOME









I get home and Ingrid greets me outside. :]






I do some work and eventually plop on my bed to get a little shut-eye. I had to wake-up at 8pm to take Dad to Eras' house. Her mom is his new doctor! It's so great. She's kind and very honest. Not to mention she's willing to be our doctor for FREE.

But of course, I didn't bring my camera to that appointment. 
When I was about to leave Eras' house, Kiko, Josh, and Carlo were outside! They were planning on doing an ambush sleepover at Kiko's. We seem to work better if we're all together in one place. Damn it you guys haha





I drive Dad back home and I say goodbye to Mom


June 6, 2012: 12:00am



And here they were! 





We arrive at Kiko's and there's always a dog ambush!




This one's my favorite :)





They move around a lot and it's difficult to take photos





This one's the licker. huhu 





We begin edit





BUT POTATO IS HERE!!!!!!! Awww my baby potato
Why do you look so shocked?!





Hehe





Don't struggle pls


June 7, 2012: 12:03am


When we finished editing the Orsem Film, we headed off to the University Dorm to give Bee the DVD. And thennnnnn, Tagaytay!
Also, this is a gel test.





BATMAN
Kiko: "STOP THAT FLASH"





Pringlessss





Driving off at midnight





Driving through Starbucks and watching the finished Orsem Film





Kiko is treating us yaaaaaaay







Hahahahaahahahhaah that barista looks very happy





WHIPPED CREAM

Katipunan at midnight





The Ateneo at midnight





We arrive at the dorm. The guard was sleeping hehe





HEY BEEBEE. Sorry for being 2 hours late!!!






We gas up. Kiko is asking Josh to pull his finger...............





Toll





MMMM Scarf fuzz





7-Eleven. Carlo was buying cigarettesss





This photo is so scary. :(





Awkward hair flying action





YEAH





The flash was blinding





Carlo why were you extra creepy that night?!







Dat smile





"hoi, i'm tyler durden"






Just sitting by the sidewalk. We got there at around 2am. All the shops were closed!!!









Bottom left photograph. WHY

Taking photos everywhere







Hair was also everywhere hahaha








YAY GELS





So hipster it hurts








Dark and empty. MMM I loved it








I could not have asked for classier friends





Bizarre angle







About to leave





HAHA so dangerous! Random big-ass trucks keep whizzing by!





We go home at 4:18am. I had Kiko and Eras' phones in case our helper had trouble with the blood testing person who was supposed to take samples from Dad at 6am.





The sun catches up. We were all very sleepy





We were back in Manila but my scarf was still on. So comfyyy







I arrive back home and my room was the same as I left it.


The Orsem Film was screened on that day. We got spectacular reactions which kicked the day off with a great start. But night fell and another meeting happened. My whole universe came crumbling down.
I don't know how much longer I can manage to cope. But I will sure as hell keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers