Saturday, June 2, 2012

April 27, 2012: Tagaytay!


I was in Boracay when Dy had her birthday. So there we went--Tagaytay!
  • Cool weather
  • Getting soaked
  • Still not knowing how we managed to finish all of that alcohol
  • Eli's
  • Going home and getting sick

CLICK





 hahahahahahha that smug face



 weird faces all around



When we got there, we saw a porch swing! 





 Settling down. Hi Nix!



Awkwardly standing 





Did a little bit of grocery shopping.
One guy who was selling induction stoves spoke to me in broken English. He might have thought I was Korean???




Where all the magic happens



Waiting for the rice to cook



hoi




Aluminum dinner. Classy



Chino was there! I haven't gotten the chance to hang out with him for a loooong time



And JP was there



And RJ



And Jackie



 Night time is here and we all start drinking.
/blah i hate drinking jksbg






looking smexy with that rosary in the background





 A lot of singing went on



Squinty




love u babygurl






 Damn it RJ. Calm yo tits.



I know this looks disgusting. But to those who love green mangoes + bagoong, YOU KNOW HOW GOOD THIS LOOKS




Then there was dancing





 QT PIE


 homies




Oh my god that laugh....



:D



So many cups



 After this photo, everyone started going crazy. JP pulled out the house and every got wet. Damn it was crazy and in hindsight, we looked gross. But boy was it FUN.



Birthday cupcakes!!




Half nakedness all around



And here is a picture of me on a basin. I DON'T KNOW OK.
I DONT KNOW
I can't remember why I did this



And morning arrived




My out of focused breakfast 


That's where Ton slept with his towel



Good moooorrnnniiinngggg 



Everyone snuggling up before leaving. It was getting hot outside so we enjoyed the airconditioning first.





Jackie made fried rice. I look miserable on the outside, but I was doing backflips on the inside. 






 everyone shhhhhhhh




 Waiting for everyone to finish packing-up



RJ looking like Kuya Kim



Time for more adventure!!! (not really)



Nix--always so stylish hahahaha



The k00lkids



HAHAHA THAT SMILE



Socks and bruises



 Happy birthday, ladylove



Ton doesn't want any more pictures taken of him hahahahaha
well too bad



<3



adorable



I forgot what that gesture meant????
Anne is judging




And goes along with it anyway



he he he




Going home. 





But first, we eat at Eli's!



Look at that view




Awkward finger pointing







That burger looks plain, but it was awesooome



Chicken teriyaki



LIEMPO
It was like eating a never-ending serving of liempo. Ugh I love this place






We hopped back in our cars and drove off.

I wish we had more days to spend over at Ton's house. I'm just glad I got to spend some time with them over summer.
A few days after this trip, most of us got sick. It was probably because of the whole getting soaked at midnight and sleeping inside a freezing bedroom immediately afterwards. bleh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers