Saturday, May 26, 2012

April 23-26, 2012: Boracay!


April 23-26, 2012: Boracay!

         This year's first attempt to having a vacation! This was when I realized that it's pretty much impossible to escape in the middle of work. Also that adventurous vacations are not as enjoyable when you want to take a break from the chaos in your head. I spent most of my time sleeping by the beach and getting burnt.

         Best thing about this trip was being with my best best best beeeesssttt friends since grade school! We are definitely travelling back in time very soon to give our 12 year old selves a high five.




Morning of the flight. Woke up reaaally early at Chaz' house in Antipolo.


So many people...


...had nowhere to sit haha


So blurry and dark


Catching up to the sun rise at the Clark terminal. SO BEAUTIFUL



Anj being hipster with her scarfff



Yoly is a Beatle


Reg being sleepy and graceful


Landed! It was rainy which I didn't mind because the rest of the trip was going to be HOT


Chazzywaz


We got this oyster boat + a bus ride for 250 pesos!


Look at how fucking amazing it is inside





Trike ride to the hotel



First photograph!


We had to cross this tiny alleyway to get to the beach.


Low tide
If there was one thing I disliked about the beach in Boracay (this particular one, at least) was that the waves weren't nasty and the tide was low :c


People blocking my view!!


Crushed sand turtle


So many stuff...




I skipped a few days of shooting and ended up having a foggy lens + sensor because I kept my camera inside our room for a day. We always put the airconditioning in the room at FULL BLAST.


Awkward breakfast seating


ERAS



They all went to buy food etc. I was stuck making sand typography.
I sucked.



Time for island hopping!
The ride was too bumpy and I didn't want to take my camera out. But we saw the prettier hotels and Manny Pacquiao's beach house. People also kept waving at us like we're all good friends. Hahaha I loved that


Anj is such a proper lady


Yoly is such a proper man


Smexy


My face is always overexposed



We found a deserted beach front!!!!


Time to fuck shit up


and collect pebbles. Iactually went under the rock full of hermit crabs and something fell on my shoulder. I FREAKED OUT GAH.





??


The Buff Baby Finn Trio! My god, we are SO c00l, we memorized the dance and song.



haaaa soooo cheesy


and looking inappropriate?




Then we had to leave to to snorkel


That's me, surveying the water......... I didn't even know I was doing that until I saw this. Hahahahahaha Everyone hopped in the boat to sunbathe and I kept snorkelling. I saw a puffer fish!!!!



Anj and her starfish. Idk how she got it!


You can't see it clearly, but my face was RED


For Bea.



Yoly + Choriburger + Anj



Low tide again




We found cheaper shakes the next day! The shack was in front of our hotel all along 





YUMMMM


This was how blue the water was. 


Back at our tree doing sleepy stuff



Waiting for our banana boat



Reg at the speed boat to take our pictures


bangs everywhere




It was just really really fast



So squinty



Then off to our paraw to watch the sun set



He's been paraw sailing for 15 years






Through sun glasses


Tiny paraw from afar


Then a closer one


Boats!


moooore boats


MY FAVORITE BOAT. It's named "Booty" HEHEHEEHEH


It looks gross at night, to be honest. hahaha


The next morning, we had crepes. Delicious and cheap crepes.




Tomato, basil, mozzarella. mmmmm


Nikki and I got henna tattoos the day before. She slept with the back of her hand on her face and had a duplicate on her left temple. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SO FUNNY


Baby Angola!

The hotel owners had two of the nicest and sweetest labradors in the worlddd






COCO! He is Angola's father. Angola's mom was a black stray.




Leaving for Manila now. Our guide was the best :]


My henna tattoo was so hipster, it hurt.


BYEEE




At the terminal. 




Reg mocking me for one of the pictures on my camera. I had my mouth half open. But I deleted it because it was too blurry






Yoly + butt


I never got a window seat!!! bummer




Then back home.


I would say a bit more about this trip, but I need to take Jimbo and Dad to the barbershop now. Hahaha byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers