Saturday, March 3, 2012

February 15 + 17, 2012: Random Day + Cool Catan Fridays in Tagaytay


A pretty normal day with friends and getting whisked away into shady automobile shops and Tagaytay.
I have a lot of other pictures when I go out and work on projects, but looking at them is stressful. Hahaha maybe I'll save those for when I update my blog over a short month of summer slump.




 
Still looking raw for school. Always trying not to look tired!


 Drove to school. That's my car right there in black. I was fortunate enough to bump into The Other Josh who was in a "double park-able" parking space. I had to ask him permission if I could use that space because by 11am, it's nearly impossible to find a decent parking slot.


HELLO CHANG! She's manning the ticket booth for our org's screening of a film.


Ning-ning looking slightly distressed. I think I woke her  up haha 


 Workinnnnnn


The Other Josh's notes. He took over my camera at one point. haha

 Fel!


 Off to Philosophy 102 where the lighting is always INCREDIBLE.


 Ma'am Jacinto. She is the best Philosophy professor EVER.


 Our classmate suggested this word as an example. What an enjoyable way to study Philosophy!


Bored and waiting for Bee and Abby to rehearse for our acting workshop thing...... 



Matchy


 We had a little less than 50 minutes to practice our lines. We got "Hannah and Her Sisters" by Woody Allen. I was Lee, Bee was Hannah, and Abby was Holly. I wasn't able to take photos of the class itself, but can I just say, we were pretty amazing. HAHAHAHAHAH


On my way to History 165 when I bump into Chaz! I hate that I rarely get to hang out with my best friends anymore. I only bump into them and have 30 seconds of asking how they are etc etc


After Histo, I hung out with Jeff for a bit. We discovered that the stall of Bagnet Rice had disappeared so we decided to stay at the smocket instead. It's such a shame, we'd been eating bagnet rice for 3 weeks after histo class together. :(


But first, he transfers his poor car. 




 We had these instead. They were OK.




We spot Nelson and Gabi at the smocket. Poses everywhere!


You can just sense the discomfort hahahahah 



Then Jeff took me with him to the automobile shop. Surprisingly, what he wanted fixed was his speakers and not the hideous bump on his car.
The girl in the middle photograph was the daughter of the shop owner. She liked being on camera haha


Damn son, his car is P-I-M-P-E-D. I keep telling him he owns a fucking douche car.


The douche car digs cats.


We were supposed to be back before 6pm, but we arrived in school at 7:30pm. No complaints though. We listened to extremely loud music on the way back and it was pretty wonderful.


Then on Friday, my day began with Theology. Ah, look at this pretty gross view outside our window. I absolutely hate the construction outside. It makes our classrooms on the first floor look really gloomy bleeehhhh


Empty and deliciously lit hallways


Just slapping on that huge external flash on a G10.



Kiko was making disgusting gestures every time he passed by the JSEC. It was really disturbing. :c


MMM CLOUDS


I always prefer natural lighting in this building over the fluorescents


Gassing up and scarves on board for our Tagaytay trip!


But first we pass by De la Salle University because Kiko had a meeting with a student there.

Raf/Ellie was with us!

About his name, it's actually Rafael. His normal nickname is Raf but Bea started calling him Ellie at one point. At first I thought "Bea's nickname" of him was spelt as Ely or Eli, but apparently it was spelt the girly way. Hahahaha I don't know why I felt the need to explain, but I will refer to him as Raf in my photographs just because it looks mismatched if I use Ellie.


My neighbor was at McDonalds! He just entered college :]


Just judging everyone. Obviously.


This is kind of scary


A monster float that I regretted buying


"KIKO, DON'T YOU DARE BACK-UP!!"




   
When we arrived in Tagaytay. We had dinner at Chic-Boy first. MM




I always thought their servings were pretty generous compared to most fast food chains.


Creepy photographs begin here


Kiko :c


Off to Starbuck's Summit ridge............
.......to play Catan!!!!






Raf was Dungeon Master. I don't know why we needed one, but he's just there giving really shitty situations for us to be in in the game!!!



We had been playing for forever and it was because Raf and The Other Josh gave us really crappy locations in Catan. -__________-


If any of you know how to play the game, just observe our positions....


That 7 is so ungodly.

*7 - means the player gets to move the thief (grey peg) which was eventually dubbed as the "Gay Raider" by our Dungeon Master. the player can put it on a resource and steal a card from a player who resides by the resource.


Kiko getting pissed


Raf enjoying himself


STUPID ROCKS + LOW PROBABILITY


All wheat



We took Abby's picture and stuck it on the Gay Raider's head. Awesome.


Jeff's picture is representative of the Abysmal Knights

(I realise that this post might be getting a bit too dorky???)


SKY PALACES??? IDK WHAT'S HAPPENING ANYMORE???


Anyway, we all went back home and arrived a lot later than expected. Haaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers