Monday, December 26, 2011

December 20 + 23, 2011: Mustachio Christmas Party + Eve of Christmas Eve


A happy Christmas with friends!

December 20 + 23, 2011
  • Mustachio Christmas Party
  • Eve of Christmas Eve
  • Food
  • PS3
  • The cold
  • Sweaters
  • FRIENDS

Home life has been pretty chaotic for 2011. I've got these people to help me get through emotional, physical, and personal financial battles. This Christmas, I got to celebrate my appreciation for them. They make me feel like it's Christmas all year 'round. It's seldom that you find a group (I found 3!) of friends who are willing to support you without hesitation. People tell me I have too many friends or too many best friends. But in a way, I can't help it if the one thing I'm sure I'm good at is finding amazing people in my life!

My childhood friends aren't in this post, but they will have their own be pretty soon!


December 20, 2011 - A Mustachio Christmas at Eloy's


Georgia (sux)


Bea brought a lot of barbecue and isaw from their slaughter house and grilled them outside. More than an hour of party was devoted to grilling-fun!



I like it when newspaper burns



Everyone is just watching. HAHA


EJ!


Bee bee. :D



We bought new lightstnads, btw! Kiko couldn't help but make most of it by taking photographs with it. Such production dorks even if a Christmas party is going on. hahaha
Ech and Kiko took portraits of us and you can look at them here




NOM



Carlo derp



Abby(gurl)


Ghostly Ech setting up the lights for a photograph.


:D Bee is the nicest girl I know. I mean NICEST. 


Ech is growing her hair! She looks better with long hair. Y/N?


What is happening??

Bea says she's never baked before!!! OUTRAGEOUS!
So she goes to the kitchen to lend Georgia a hand


Frowning at the burnt batch of cookies.



The burnt ones were actually Bea's first batch. HAHAHA

Bea: Georgia, you burnt them! You're sabotaging me!





MMM COOKIES




SWEATY


UNF UNF
Georgia and I stuffed whole Kisses inside the cookie dough. HOW GENIUS WAS THAT?



Cheetos + Lazy Boy + Milk with Baileys and I;m good to go!



Actually, we didn't sleep. We talked all night and played Bomberman until the sun went up. 
~SO HARDCORE~


I just realized that this is my only photograph of Josh. Hahahaha sorry, man


Eloy and Bea!


I love the light!



Carlo and his hangover


Kiko derp
Kiko and his imaginary foot rest


AHHH YUMMY LIGHT



Off we go to sleep!


Ah, this is our mandatory Christmas photo! Josh was in Bahrain so we Skyped with him instead. HAHAHA

People missing: Cathy and Eras

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


December 23, 2011: Eve of Christmas Eve Tradition at Chaz' condo, Tagaytay, and Justin's house

Every 23rd of December for about 3 or 4 years now, I have been spending my Eve of Christmas Eve with my best friends. :D
We also have a theme every year. For this year, it's (ugly) sweaters!

(Photo from Eras)
Hung out at Chaz' condo until lunchtime so we could be with Anj. She couldn't come with us to Tagaytay because she has to take care of her aunt who is deathly ill. :(



Eras looking good in black and white


Chazzy!


Reg looking for an internet connection


Borrowing a skirt. My god, we are always raiding Chaz' closet! Sorry Chemmyyyyy


Innocent headband




Eras is getting skinnier! EAT, WOMAN. EAT!



MMM COZY



So my (ugly) sweater is weird. The sleeves are long but the sweater itself isn't. I had to wear high-wasted shorts with them. I was afraid of getting too cold in Tagaytay so I wore tights!



Patty cake, Patty cake...


HAHAHAHAHAHA YOLY'S SWEATER HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
AMAZING


Sonya (me) and Tessie (Yoly)
Anj! Finally back from Australia. :]







Exchanging gifts! I got them mugs. HEHE




Nikki's gift!!! AGGHHH so cute and warrrmmmm


Breakfast from Jollibee. Mind you, they serve AWESOME longganisa.


Nikkibebe



Off to the grocery to shop for snacks!


I got Coke Light, a Push Pop, and Pore Strips which I halfed with Eras.
My god, my choices in life...


Nikki so cozy at the back!


AND YOLY SO NOISY HAHA (kidding bb)


Gas up!


We all have window seatsssss yaaaay


We arrive at Royale Tagaytay Country Club for late lunch courtesy of Chaz.




FURRY BALLZ


CREEPY!!! HAHA






We took a LONG time ordering.



We ended up ordering burgers and pizza.


We eat so muuuch



Awkward prom picture with awkward Santa!

Just slow dancing...




HEHE



DA WIND


(Second photo from Eras)
Traffic. Sleepy.








Being all up in yo face




Oh Nikki's hair...


What...





Arrived at Starbucks!


Always a hot chocolate



MMMM Cozyyy






STARS!

MMMMMMMMMMMM :)



(Photo from Nikki)


They all said to take a wacky picture! 





Ghostly figures





Being embraced and chased by light




(Photo from Nikki)
I don't get what's happening. Hahahahaha


(Photo from Eras)
Happy happy happy






Making out with the selves


We went to Justin's house on our way back to Metro Manila. This was me with an exploding bladder. GUUUHHHHHH


More foooood


Filed under: Being mature


Justin!




When I got home, I just slapped that pore strip on my face. It didn't really work as well as I expected it to (even if I followed all the steps). 
BUT AH WELL, THAT WAS A PRETTY AMAZING DAY

Happy Christmas, friends! :)

2 comments:

Followers