Sunday, February 13, 2011

January 31, 2011 & February 6-7, 2011

 January 31, 2011 & February 6-7, 2011 - BEHIND THE SCENES: The XX's VCR music video shoot! 
(for our prod project)
  • Went on a little location survey at Abby's condo.
  • I met my baby for the first time <3
  • Hung out with my baby
  • Threw her upwards and she hit the ceiling
  • Good times~
  • A sleepless long weekend & the smell of burning plastic


 Bea's belated birthday gift! It was VERY sweet of her.



 Just chillin'


 Bathing in daylight because a rough couple of days await us!




 Having fun!






 Overnight shoot begins! We assemble at 9am with boxes to unpack and sets to build!




 .............




 Cleaning-up after the first scene!



 Bee is the most adorable person I know!


Abby hanging-out with my shadow. 


 Eloy being creepy


Break time 


1:00am 
I want to go to bed.


I don't smoke cigarettes, but the boys seemed to have an unlimited supply of it!


 

HEHE 

Weird positions to achieve the best shots! 


 1:24am
How we relax


...wat. 





Twinhead



4:29 am 
NINJA MODE


 10:48am
Good morning, world. I greet you with a cup of coffee and pandesal.


...and messed-up sheets because I spilled the coffee! SORRY ABBY! 


Wolfman 


 


 Breakfast time~



 4:22pm
By this time, we were all acting weird. Go figure.





MUSTACHIO PRODUCTIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers