Saturday, February 12, 2011

January 30, 2011 - 19th! BIRTHDAY! || February 4, 2011 - Belated surprise from the best people ever!


January 30, 2011 - Mandatory birthday indulgences!
  • Family + Friends + hot pot = Happy Patis
February 4, 2011 - Belated surprise from the best people everrr!
  • The night Nikki and I watched A Serbian Film and seriously thought she was going to murder me when she stopped the car in a dark parking space.


 Because food you cook on your own - no matter how tasteless - tastes 100000x more delicious.


 Ze fatha and bratha.



 RAW.


Chaz - DERP


My Buffalo.


Yoly! Smiling in spite of her questionable cooking skills.


Ooey gooey tentacles.


 Eras! ...I see her eyes are open.


 Aftermath.


Baby bro with the ladies. 


Myself with the ladies.


Family :D 



Happy family is happy! 


Tried grilling a tomato - but was unsuccessful. 






HEHE 


I feel normal! 



 WHAT. Asian owl.


Spot the difference. 


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers