Saturday, February 12, 2011

January 31, 2011 - February 4, 2011: FINE ARTS FESTIVAL!


 January 31, 2011 - February 4, 2011: THIS IS THE FINE ARTS FESTIVAL!
  • Helped out mostly in painting the tent.
  • I love these people, they make me feel very welcome!
  • I will always love art. I will always be willing to take part in their Fine Arts exploits even if I don't academically gain anything from it for my course!
  • Sara, I LOVE YOU!



A week-long effort! Pam's brainchild!

Sneezy 


So... This is awkward. 


CHICKEN POPS. DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THESE. 
HNNNNNGGG 



"I AM BATMAN"



Bald patch of skin. Attractive! 


Spider huntin' 


Ukelele playin' 


Picture takin' 


Face makin'! 


Poetry readin' 


Sara and Alfred doing their Heights thaaang 


Right.


Cutting the certificates! Look at that focus - I threw the bits that I cut out around her neck and she still wouldn't budge.




 Kit Kat!

Bandaged finger because Eras is disgusted with my cuticle wound. MILK TEA. MINE SHINE. BEST.

FRISBEE!


Got some soul 


Battered hands. Not really. 


Crazy vocal performances coupled with crazy outfits.



Musical moment~ 




I wasn't able to take photographs of the events at night. I was swamped with photography homework! Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers