Friday, July 8, 2011

June 28-30, 2011: Existing!


Trying to live!
June 28-30, 2011

  • Ateneo Recruitment Week (heh)
  • Intimate moments between me + org room
  • RNX Day - Anj's Bring-us-hot-aussie-surfer-boys-when-you-get-back-in-a-few-months Day!
  • ANDY'S BACK HOME!! (but is going back to the states on saturday boo)
  • Crepe partaayy
  • Unfortunate times



June 28, 2011

Chipped 
Mmm, a bright, sunny morning!



I need new shoes. Meh



Trike ride to the jeep station. I always seem to hail this particular tricycle all the time. Weiirrdd



Stopping by random railings to take photographs. I'm a mugger's best friend.




Nikki and Teox at the COA (Council of Organizations in the Ateneo) booth.
COA--SO META. 



Jumpy, Jen and person at the LFC org room!



Have 3 hours to kill before my first class. Breakfast time with Stewie :D 





FEL! She has the weirdest laugh. EVER.
That disappears after I pop in a DVD of Saw IV 




Fel and Joe <3
Their food arrived in the middle of Saw IV




 Good times!




This is me + reaction when watching slasher films
 I promise I was enjoying!




Gael - org president!




Kara + leakage at its finest. 
god I hate economics class :c 
Not the subject. THE. CLASS.





Lao enjoying himself! hahaha




Hi Jorel




Hi Toni.




Bought one of those motherfucking expensive bottles of iced tea. I couldn't resist, the bottles were just so pretty. AND AND AND THEY WERE TASTY.




:)





With Bee, walking to our next class - Elements of Screen Arts!





OOOooOOhhHHhhh cool kids hanging around outside





Tarish's red shoes!
I think red just might be my favorite color...




BOOKSALE. 
huuuuu so close yet so far (no muniez)




Went to the roofdeck to witness more Recweek action




Then headed off to the org room once again for some quality time with the self.




"Hi Patis"
I thought I was alone until someone said hi.
LEX, YOU GAVE ME A START. You don't want to ever be called creepy by me. That would definitely be something.




You got me at Juno <3





MMMM SANDWICH TIME




Bea and Jopy arrive! They just graduated last March.
Bea showed us a paper bag full of chocolates she brought last time.  They were melted, but diviiine.





 Lex and Bea: PATIS, JOPY, JOIN US DO BIKRAM!
Patis and Jopy: No thanks, we'll take pictures. (prod geeks hurrhurr)




Made a delicious mess






More Bikram selling




 INSIDE MY BAG! I need to carry a bigger bag next time, methinks.




 Met up with Nikki and Eras to go to Eras' lady-pad.




Eras!!!!! I don't see her anymore. :(




Goldie




Latika




Look at the fear on her face hahahahaha




Eras is saving up for a new camera! Damnnn, girl





Getting eaten by Kuto the dog.
Kuto = Lice




Hi, we're trolling Facebook.




Eras' phone fell. HASSLE GUH




We watched a few episodes of Ouran High School Host Club whilst waiting for the others.
THEY TOOK SO LONG!




 Thoroughly enjoying this...




BUT GETTING IMPATIENT




They're here!!! Minus Reg--she was extra extra extra late
I'm hungryyyyy






Hugggssssss




Anj brought a shit ton of bags of instant mac n cheese. HAHA!




Chazzyyyy




Yoly!




Anj:)




Eras still looks like Dewey (Malcolm in the Middle)




 FOOD PLS




Nikki and a haunting




 What




Ate this + 3 more servings




Awkward........




LEMON SQUARES






Status: Devoured
Hahahahaha, this looks so different from what my plate looked like when I started




Lemon squares crumbled. :(




REG IS HERE!




Yoly does the Feminist Patis pose.
Leg = necessary




Reg receives a gift from Feminist Patis




I don't get it......





:) :) :) 




Feminist Patis pose.
CHAZ SO SLOW.




ahahahahahahahahahah 





 Eras has a shit ton of eggs.
I'M SO JEALOUS.





Going hooomeee






Good night, friends. <3





Day ends, and I'm tried as shit. But very happy!






June 29, 2011
Cellphone pictures yeah

OF ALL THE TYPOS! OH GOOOOODDDDDD MY IMMATURITY CAN'T TAKE THIS
As if the original title, "Approach to the inmost cave" wasn't hilarious enough.
huhuhuhuhuhu 





Went to Andy's house! SHE'S HOOOMEEEE




Same nails
We're SO meant to be





LIAN ARRIVES!!!!!! This day got better and better




Went back to school to celebrate Abby's birthday. :)
She's Snow White and this is her deformed balloon. 




HI NYO. My neighbor!
We went home together because I didn't know how to commute back home past 5:30pm :(







June 30, 2011

Spotted little kids in our campus! I don't know why they were there, but they were adorable :D




Went to Andy's for a crepe partyyy





Waiting for Andy to finish taking a bath. So I played with Chekhov!
Haha, I love his name




Such softnesssss




Derp




BFFS PHOTOGRAPH OMG ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




Finally!!





We really just wanted to use the crepe maker lol




 Of course, with the laptop on!





She's a germaphobe. Andy trying to disinfect the cooker.



  
Witchy




Cracking them eggs like a pro




Ah, I missed her so much!!!! 





BFFSSSSS






Andy: You don't cook with your boobs hanging out!!




CONE OF SHAME
Chekhyyyy moooooove pleeaaase 




 Attempting!




...and failing




Friendship built on weirdness and creepines 





Chekhov's toy: Elmo's leg





Get-up!




I AM THE MOTHERFUCKING KING




So shweet. 
Chekhy has the cone because he just got an operation so he can't do anything to his stitches. 
But he was bleeding where the stitches were so Andy was trying to comfort him. 
So much love




 Poor babyyy




MINE!!! 
MORE!!!!




Succeeding at this crepe making business




Looks strange, I know hahahah





Enjoying her creation like a proper lady! Haha





YUMMMMMM




Happy!

BUT

My aunt gave me a call telling me about my dad getting rushed to the hospital.
I had to leave immediately and went to the hospital in a rush. I didn't bring any change of clothes, but I stayed with dad for the night nonetheless.

This part of the hospital was beautiful. 




I need to cut my nails




My brother gave me his hoodie so I wouldn't get cold during the night.
Dad's back though (as of now: July 8, 2011)





 Dextrose




I went home the next day for a proper day's rest




Saw these on my bathroom counter! WHAT?



------------------
Last week was a mix of so many emotions. A series of fortunate and unfortunate events had come and gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers