Sunday, May 15, 2011

Childhood Appreciation Post!



I apologize for the lack of activity both off and online. Life has been difficult. Of course, I cannot expect other people to understand--it would be unfair of me to do so. I tend to live inside my head a lot when I'm facing difficulties, but I'm always doing my best to step out and feel the real world!

I feel like it's time for me to grow-up; but I also feel like it's not the right time yet. I don't think I will ever be ready so here goes nothing!

In light of my current struggles, here are a few photos of my happy childhood.






 Pimpin'




I was quite stylish, wasn't I? Also very cool with the hand gestures. 




 Wow bro. VERY cool.




With my dad and an oversized fetus we now call Jimbo! 







My cousin! Hahaha 









I would punch my face.





My grandmother. :)



Karate kids!




I remember every single thing in this photo. Right down to the feel of the lightswitch. 




I am actually baby Lily (of Modern Family). 




Ha! 







Creepy....... 




I LOVE FOOD
Also, Bea Sigua, WHY ARE YOU IN THIS PHOTO? (see little girl nearest the pots) 




HAHAHAHAAAA OUUCCHHH 





Steph (my cousin) and Jimbo! 




Distorted Power Rangers. 





:My grandmother was lovely!





Dated 1856
This gives me the shivers. 




HAHAHA THE FACE! 




Matching jammies and matching bald heads. 



Trying to drink the pool water. I love how most children have a very low sense of disgust. 





My dad looking like he was a part of the Yakuza. 







Gymnastics days....





The lighting in this photo is so delicious. 









Our house in the province (Zambales) 





 
Daddy's girl! :)




Ending this post with a 
HERP DERP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers