Sunday, April 24, 2011

April 24, 2011 - HAPPY EASTER!


HAPPY EASTER!

FRIENDS! The neighborhood had an Easter Sunday celebration. It's been AGES since we had one. The last one was held back when my friends and I were still  in grade school. It warms my heart to see a new generation of children enjoying what we had. 

  • Most adorable set of kids EVER
  • (Skinned) Bunny ears
  • Eggs landing on faces
  • Flour landing on faces
  • EGG HUNTING!




 Anne and Jamen ready ready ready




TWWWIIIINNNNSSSS
We have at least 3 sets of twins in our village. ODD. 




I want to stop time so you can grow old ahead of medfnkvkjfnvvlsdknv 






Making sure the eggs aren't being pre-hunted. 









 


OOoOOoOOOOOoooOoooOOoOohhhhh




why r they so cute 







LOOT BAGS! YAAAY 






(Skinned) Bunny ears!! 






The village ~moms~ are amazing. They put so much effort into everything. 






Jimbo being the social beast that he truly is. 






Steph
My cousin! SO PRETTY. 





Kyan, stop running around.







 GAY FACES + Jimbo's plastic






Dy and Anne + Jimbo's bunny ears 






 MMMM







CATCH THE EGG!
 AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW








 EGG MAKES A LANDING!
Poor babbbbyyyy






Oh the intensity that is Jimbo's face. 
The eggs are starting to cook under the heat of the sun.







Danger rising 






The flour game. Something about blowing on a plate of flour and looking for the coin.  Oh, children.
This is a special game in memory of the Mustachio kids. I miss you all. :(








HAPPY HOST





Please listen. :c 








 



Overexposed yumminess 






 Karla smiling for the camera. The others were helping the kids look for eggs because they weren't able to find any. But they were able to find some eventually!









 Tita Beng is wonderful. She is the president of the homeowners' association and thought of organizing this whole thing! She also organizes a bunch of events that make our village a little bit livelier.






Handing out the cash prize for the kid who came in 3rd place.
This looks wrong.






 MWAH.






Flour figghhht! 






 :D :D :D










 AWW BBY.







Rest time. 









I tripped trying to beat the timer. I was looking for my bunny ears...
:(


(OH. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DY!!!! 
:D)



...only to find out that I lost mine. :c
Stubby fingers make good bunny ears.

I hope you all had a good time in your own way. It's one of those days when I feel closer to my community. It feels nice.





Happy Easter, everyone!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers