Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December 21-22, 2010



1) Eve of Christmas Eve with the best people in the world.
2) Josh's birthday brunch at Sakae Sushi! All you can eat sushi buffet. :D
3) Impromptu Darren Criss Live!


More when you click this!



Making a ton of sushi for the Christmas party. Watch Kookie eat as I roll.


Santa and her little liabilities: Kookie and Eras.

Awkward crotch shot.




Bedroom silliness whilst waiting for Anj to arrive.



Then off to Reg's place to gather at the rooftop.


SURPRISE RAPE!!


We had a theme. Go figure.






The Bunnykid dropped off his gift. It was sweet of him! (Plus points)

We had a FEAST:
1) 2 boxes of pizza
2) A box of mojos
3) 2 tupperwares of spaghetti
4) 3 tupperwares of sushi
5) Garlic bread
6) Brownies
7) Pandesal

Yoly got us shirts!

Awkward rail photo.

Aftermath.





The next day, I joined Josh, Bea, The Other Josh, Ech and Bee for Josh's 18th birthday brunch!
Watch me eat while I simultaneously prey on fresh sushi.





Stack! Two of those belong to The Other Josh. I was losing the game. NOOOO

Ech and Bee!

Man-up Meal.

Tough.

Bea FINALLY arrives.


Only one of those was mine. :<


Gloating.

A plate of this made me FULL. Ugh

Bea scoured the mall for these babies.

Darren Criss tests the instruments.


Haunting.

A group of A Very Potter Musical girls in pink!





ADORABLE.

But I had to leave immediately because my bro, cousin and aunt were waiting for me. :<


Steph! So purrrty.

Stood by for a few more minutes and watched more Darren Criss from afar.

My aunt and cousin! Nicest people EVER.


Spotted the oddest looking toy before leaving. Horse + Pikachu + Giraffe + Goat = ?????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers