Monday, December 20, 2010

December 18-19, 2010


I went to Cebu with 3 other lovely people over the weekend. It was stressful, but enjoyable as well. Our flight was at 7:30am and the coaching staff didn't bother sleeping the night before. We are such an intelligent bunch that we overestimated our capacity to operate without sleep.
The lecture began almost immediately after we settled down at the hotel. Also, congratulations to the second member of Team Philippines: Ribo Holganza! Four more slots to go!







Nice one, AirPhil.


Obligatory cloud post.



Our gorgeous host who welcomed us to University of The Philippines, Cebu!





We haven't slept for more than a day.


Empty box of caramel bars. This made me sad. Those wrappers gave me false hope, damn it.


The only picture of myself in my camera and it's out of focus. :c





NOM-ing on some chips over break.


View from outside our hotel room. I feel totally safe with all those LPGs neatly lined up.




Off to the Ayala Center for breakfast!


Took a cab to UP Cebu for the actual try-outs.


Try-outees! Ribo, The Chosen One, is at the bottom middle.





Odd things I find lying around.


Boss.


Leaving them. :(



Ate at the Marriott hotel for brunch. Dan treated us to "Christmas Brunch"!


I had an exam in the morning so I had to study on the plane ride back home. I ate a box of cream cheese brownies to keep me awake.


2 comments:

  1. omg. I know Ribo, Erika Gokuan, and that girl from the seventh picture. :)) Wala lang. Cebu is tiny. TINY.

    ReplyDelete

Followers